StickDudeKillingArena4:Ex StickDudeKillingArena4:Ex

wow

wow...that was impressive, I havent seen one of these for a while *pats on back* fantastic - I still think there needs to be a game like this, I know people have tried, but needs fluid controls...like fancy pants controls - but great job anyway!

Such is Life... Such is Life...

very cool

very well done, and pretty funny, loved the cat

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

I had completely forgotten about this series, and to see this now brings back great memories. This is so so so freaking hilarious and god damn I love this so much, I watched it 3 times in a row and laughed every time. Good Job - Dumbass FTW

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

100% Awesome!

Please make a sequel! This was stupendously rocktacular! Can never go wrong with Dino-Lasers!

The controls worked well too

Monkeymetric Monkeymetric

music

The music makes me want to kill myself, sorry man, the controls are awful too

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Theres a mute button! just letting you know.

-Dim

Cell Warfare Cell Warfare

Cool

Great controls, plays real smooth

-GreenGreens remix- -GreenGreens remix-

!!!

Holy balls this is impressive - love kirby

-My autumn love- -My autumn love-

Know What?

After listening to many, many of your songs, I feel like I must now say something. All of your work is absolutely splendid. So few people can do what you do. They way you combine strings in an either classical or breakbeat fashion is inspiring. The fact that you do this as a hobby and put your emotion and heart into it makes you one of the best artist around. Keep the stuff coming, I'll be listening. THANKS!

PS. - Space Pirates (I shit you not) is possibly one of my most favoritist songs ever... Oh and Jumper is a masterpiece (I could go on and on, but you get the idea, so Im shutting up now)